Havoks

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:05:23 +1000

There is already a Havok company in the Chaos Marine list now exactly as
described :-)

It is however poorly costed (1000 points) and I believe the Errata will
have the company at 800 points IIRC. Check out the Chaos Errata thread in
the NetEpic section on Tactical Command.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
07/08/2007 06:31 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2050

2.
Chaos Havocs
Posted by: "slideman567" slideman567_at_... slideman567
Mon Aug 6, 2007 7:58 pm (PST)
In seeing some recent eBay austions concerning Chaos troops, I have
recently been taking inventory of my stock. I saw the rules for the
Chaos Havoc troops in the rules, and I thought of an idea. What do you
think about a Chaos Havoc Company, similar to the Marines Devistator
company? Three detachments of five stands, with a Chaos Champion.
What do you think? Why not? Mainly I was thinking that having them as
a company would free up some Chaos Marine support card slots and allow
you to deploy more Chaos Marine troops.

I welcome your thoughts and comments.

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)