Re: Chaos Havocs

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:51:56 -0000

That is a valid point. I was thinking of it more along the lines of
wanting to see more of these types of units being used. For example, I
put my Chaos Marine Companies in Thunderhawks. (I know some people
have a problem with that, but I don't - and neither have any of the
opponents I have played with. Thunderhawks allow the Marines to
actually get into the game instead of slogging it out on foot on in
Rhinos, which we all know are death boxes. They need some type of
transportation considering that the Company card doesn't provide any).
Regardless of whether or not you use Thunderhawks or Rhinos, it would
take three support cards out of the five available to get Chaos Marines
into play. That means there are only two support card slots left to
use other Chaos Marine forces with. That was why I came up with this
idea.

I agree with you though that having this company has the potential to
make Chaos too much like the Marines. However, Chaos Marines are just
fallen Marines, so what is the difference?