'Nid Biotitans

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:01:54 +1000

Yeah, fair call that everyone has trouple with these beasties now. The
big problem for Squats is they have no Knight class units to run
interference if the Bio Titans come gunning for their Preatorians, and
nothing with a serious CAF that can worry the bugs. It does need a
staggering amount f firepower to drop a Heirophant and even a Doom Anvil
company isn't guaranteed to drop one in a turn. Note there are some
proposed changes to the way multi-wound critters are handled over on
Tactical Command that should help a little.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
07/08/2007 06:31 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2050

NetEpic Mailing List

Re: Digest Number 2047
Posted by: "Adam S. Demeter" asdemeter_at_... asdemeter
Mon Aug 6, 2007 5:49 am (PST)
"the 'Nid Bio Titans are very hard for Squats to deal with."

Who doesn't have a hard time with those? lol Last time I saw one, I
put a lot of firepower on it, and staggered it. Sure, I won...but I
didn't completely kill any of the 3 in the other army. I play Orks, by
the way. But if there's an easy way to kill one that's Orky, you let
me know. Even the fastest of my red vehicles aren't doing the
trick...lol

Back to top
Messages in this topic (6)

Re: Digest Number 2047
Posted by: "slideman567" slideman567_at_... slideman567
Mon Aug 6, 2007 7:54 pm (PST)
Nid Biotitans are hard for ANY army to deal with!!!! I ignore them
and concentrate on taking out Nid troops and commanders.

You are right about Squats and CC titans. However, that is what
Thunderers are for! Have the Thunderers strip the shields, then go
in with the Cyclops big gun! I took down many Chaos CC titans that
way!

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...> wrote:

.

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)