Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2058

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:22:57 +1000

Hi Michael,

If you go along to the Forum for all things Epic there is a player locator
pinned in the general discussion area, or just post and ask :-)

http://www.tacticalwargames.net/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?

Welcome back.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
23/09/2007 06:25 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2058

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)
Any Players in the West Midlands? From: Michael E. Sims
View All Topics | Create New Topic

2.
Any Players in the West Midlands?
Posted by: "Michael E. Sims" michaelesims_at_... pa7mes
Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:10 am (PST)
Hi All,

If you saw my previous post you will note that I am new to NetEpic. I
live in Halesowen, near Dudley and would like to meet/compete with
likeminded NetEpic players in the area. I dont mind doing a little
traveling, so if your not sure of the distance, please just get in
touch.

 5