Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2066

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:35:28 +1000

The only problem with that theory is what do you then use for a
Tigershark?

The Tau BFG range from Forgeworld is the answer I think....the BFG
Custodian is much bigger than a Tigershark and "only" 16 pounds. Fair bit
cheaper than the 45 quid Manta.....though it does look very nice on the
table.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
06/10/2007 06:38 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2066

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
1a.
TAU From: nils.saugen_at_...
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Message
1a.
TAU
Posted by: "nils.saugen_at_..." nils.saugen_at_... gringo74no
Fri Oct 5, 2007 2:05 am (PST)
Hello!

Finally, after years of deliberating I've gotten round to putting together
a TAU army. It'll be a merger of GZG infantry (I saved a wooping 209� on
bying them from GZG rather than FW. Scary!!!) and FW vehicles. (There is
really no good proxies out there). However, I've not done all my shopping.
I want a Mantis, but at 45� i find the price quite obsene. I addition
Norwegian taxes and customs fees nearly double the cost of these minis,
and I'm not prepeared to fork over almost 90� for one single miniature!
Besides, the mini seems awefully large on a tabletop battlefield? Instead
I'm considering using a Tigershark as a proxy. (I'm considering using
other proxies for Tau flyers).

For those of you who already owns a Tau army, what to you think? Will the
tigershark do the job?

Cheers
Nils

Back to top
Messages in this topic (7)
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News
Get it all here
Breaking news to
entertainment news
Biz Resources
Y! Small Business
Articles, tools,
forms, and more.
Real Food Group
on Yahoo! Groups
What does real food
mean to you?
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
to Traditional

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)

picture