alternatives to rinos

From: necro433331317 <necro433331317_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:08:56 -0000

I am painting up some IG companys and I was thinking that the
commanders and comisersrs rinos do not fit as well with the rest of the
look it would be better to have chimers insted but when I compered them
it is obvousde the chimer is a differnt desine of vhicle (slower heaver
armour gun insted of pd) and just swaping thyem would not work I
noticed that fw do a trojen or a saladmmander command what is the
opinion of using these and replacment rinos (just replaceing the modle
and keeping the stats the same)?