Fw: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2076

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:27:33 +1000

On Landing Craft, some stats for the Marine Landing Craft have been sent
for inclusion in the Gold version of the Marine army list.

- Marine Dropship 60cm 3+ +3 Battlecannon 50cm 1 4+ -2 Flier,
Superheavy, Deep Strike, Void Shields (2), PD (9), Transport (18)*

- * Maximum of 6 vehicles.

- Marine Dropship - Break = Model; Morale = 2; VP = 3; Cost = 300

On using Salamanders instead of Rhinos for a Guard Command group, I think
it is a great idea....go for it! I might even pinch it myself :-)

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
01/11/2007 06:29 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2076

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)
1a.
Re: Landing Craft From: just_pump
2.
alternatives to rinos From: necro433331317
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Messages
1a.
Re: Landing Craft
Posted by: "just_pump" just_pump_at_... just_pump
Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:12 am (PST)
You can find also the official profil of the Landing Craft for NE in
the last version of the Adeptus Mechanicus List in the file section,
it's called "04A Adeptus Mechanicus Army Book v5K Final.pdf ".

Search Imperial Dropship Template and you'll get all the needed infos.

Vincent

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "felix_magnus" <ptconn_at_...> wrote:

> Our group is working up a campaign and we're trying to determine the
> carrying capacity and details of the Imperial Landing Craft.
>
> Can anyone help out?
> I'll be happy to post the results of the campaign as it occurrs if
> anyone is interested.
>
> Thanks
> Pat Connaughton
> St. Louis MO

Back to top
Messages in this topic (4)
2.
alternatives to rinos
Posted by: "necro433331317" necro433331317_at_... necro433331317
Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:08 am (PST)
I am painting up some IG companys and I was thinking that the
commanders and comisersrs rinos do not fit as well with the rest of the
look it would be better to have chimers insted but when I compered them
it is obvousde the chimer is a differnt desine of vhicle (slower heaver
armour gun insted of pd) and just swaping thyem would not work I
noticed that fw do a trojen or a saladmmander command what is the
opinion of using these and replacment rinos (just replaceing the modle
and keeping the stats the same)?

Back to top
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity
 1
New Members
 10
New Files
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News
Odd News
You won't believe
it, but it's true
Share Photos
Put your favorite
photos and
more online.
Yahoo! Groups
Endurance Zone
Communities for
increased fitness.
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
to Traditional