Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2080

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:32:32 +1000

I haven't seen an Army List for the Black Dragons. The good news is that
means you get to create one :-)

Taking the Blood Angels as a basis seems like a decent idea.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
20/11/2007 07:24 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2080

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
1.
Black dragons From: ceesco_nan
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Message
1.
Black dragons
Posted by: "ceesco_nan" vincevander_at_... ceesco_nan
Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:05 am (PST)
Hello guys,

I'm new in this group, and first of all I want to present my excuses
for all the spelling and grammatical mistakes I will surely do as a non-
English speaker.

I rediscovered my old collection from a dusty box and think about the
best way to use.

After many days thinking about the chapter that will satisfy my
hormonal needs, I read some interesting things about Black Dragons
(from the cursed fundation).

So my question is:
Is there somewhere an (official?) army list on that chapter?

My first impression is it should follow the Blood Angel army list.
Any ideas?

Back to top
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity
 3
New Members
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News
Odd News
You won't believe
it, but it's true
Real Food Group
Share recipes
and favorite meals
w/ Real Food lovers.
Sitebuilder
Build a web site
quickly & easily
with Sitebuilder.
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
to Traditional