older stuff... help required

From: Craig Haskell <craigthecow_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 23:26:30 -0000

Hi
Im more of a lurker than a helper but i am wondering if anyone can help
me.
I Have collected (almost) every unit for every army in the epic system,
but i have wondered why chaos had warlord minions and warhound minions,
yet no reaver titans!?!?!
Somewhere i thought i saw picture where someone had a reaver titan
minion card. There was nothing like that in my chaos cards box from
years ago.

If you have one , or have seen one, could you let me know.. maybe even
email me? I know i can use imperial 'traitor' units cards.. but i was
just after completion.(even a scan i can print and laminate will be
cool.. if thats allowed
Thanks
Craig