Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2091

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:57:31 +1000

Welcome back!

:-)

Posted by: "Lorillard Pierre-Alain" kelt2_at_... darkvernon
Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:47 am (PST)
Hi there everyone!
I am a new comer although I'm not a new player!
Just to introduce myself : I'm 35, French, I teach English and French
in a vocational school, and I've been playing Space Marine and Titan
Legion eversince 1992.
I have a 9,000/10,000 pts Nurgle Army, a 10,000 Pts Tyranid Army, a
12,000 pts Imperial Guard army and something like 10,000 pts of Orks
waiting to be finished... Due to various reasons, I stopped playing
for about seven years, but about six months ago, I took back to it.
It feels good to be a member of this ML, and part of the Epic
community again.

See you soon, Darkvernon.

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)