Ork Squiggith Ideas

From: Ed Raith <ewraith_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:46:26 -0500

While pushing my Orks around last night, I got an idea. There are 3 visually different Squiggitths. The small 1st ed, the med 1997 2nd, and the EA Oakasaurus. It would seem to natureal to have a Squiggith, a Super Squiggith, and an Orkasaurus, with different stats for each. Has this been considered before? It seems like a good idea. Comments?
Ed Raith