[NetEpic ML] Re: Miniatures

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:18:01 -0800

Have you tried Bartertown.org, or ebay.com?

I've bought lots of stuff from these two places. Most people are
friendly. Read carefully, though.... Caviet Emptor (or something like
that), Let the buyer beware! Really though, I've never been ripped off
completely. I have made a couple of bad deals though, and a bunch of
good ones. Ebay has a ranking system that is pretty good at showing the
reputation of the seller. Bartertown is more casual.

Did that help?

Warprat ;)