New to the group

From: plm2212 <plm2212_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 00:58:11 -0000

Just wanted to say Hello, and tell a little about myself. I just
joined the group a little while ago, via a link on the tactical command
forums. I have never played the full netepic version epic yet, but I
am hoping to get a couple friends to give it a go. We normally play
the SM/TL version of the game, but netepic looks like it could add a
lot of fun to the game overall. I have a good size Titan Legion army
fully painted with all of my titan weapons magnetized for easy weapon
swaps. I have a ton of stuff to work on for space marines, orks,
eldar, and squats which I have barely touched. I really like the
painting and modeling end of the hobby, which is what drew me in at
first and then led to the gaming side of things. I live in Crosby
Texas, and I think I am the only gamers in these parts, but I drive
into Houston a lot and try to game when my work permits. I guess I
will sign out for now and look forward my stay in the netepic group.

Laters