Re: New to the group

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:16:19 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "plm2212" <plm2212@...> wrote:
> I really like the
> painting and modeling end of the hobby, which is what drew me in at
> first and then led to the gaming side of things. I live in Crosby
> Texas, and I think I am the only gamers in these parts, but I drive
> into Houston a lot and try to game when my work permits.

Howdy-Ho and welcome to the Band of Merry Pranksters-

What end of Houston do you come through?
 I am Far North (the Woodlands in fact), but am fairly Mobile where Epic is concerned-

  I have a decent Table at home ready to Play,
but have 'net-epic'ed' at the Enigma collectibles store:
http://www.enigmagame-tx.com/
I suspect MidNight Comics is also a viable venue:
http://www.midnightcomics.com/

I wouldn't mind organizing a Game or two for OwlCon (Rice University) in February:
http://www.owlcon.com/
or AggieCon (TAMU) in March:
http://aggiecon.tamu.edu/

Fancy a Game this quarter...?