Templates

From: Mike Harsch <mike_harsch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:26:25 -0000

  Hi, New to the group (/wave)

 Just discovered net epic about a month ago, orinigal version of epic
player here, so I was happy to see I am not alone in thinking that
version 2 was the best GW version ever..

 I am looking for a PDF or something that has the actual templates.
The core rules claim there are templates in Appendex D, but I am sure
if you look, you will find like myself they are not there..

 I have all of the original Adaptus Titanicus, and space marine
templates, however I do not think I have a 6cm (2.3 inch) or a 12cm
(4.7) template anywhere, let alone the odd flamer templates.

 I have done a search here and in the files, and can't seem to locate
them..

 Thanks for your help,
 Mike