Re: New to the group

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 02:51:43 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "plm2212" <plm2212@...> wrote:

> I am currently working on a
> playable ork force and hope to have it done in a couple of months, as
> I am quite a slow painter. As soon as I have a free day, I would
> really like to get a game together.

Coolio-

 Its probably Late to scedule anything for OwlCon (and I'll be busy running Gurps 'Prime
Directive' most of the time, or at least stressing over it). We could shoot for AggieCon, or
just schedule a weekend free-

 Feel free to email me for more specifics, or IM ' peyoterattle '

Also: I have a large Ork force painted you are welcome to use (or at least use to
supplement your own growing force). I can show you the Ork-ey tactics I use (lotsa Bikes,
lotsa MekBoyz, Goffs Sunz & Moonz). I favor Eldar usually, but have IG and Necron forces I
wouldn't mind playing at least once-

(BTW: you may want to <snip> excess text. Some folks get this via dial up, & it tends to
clog the pipe. Not me tho. DSL all the way, baby!)