Newcomer with plenty of questions

From: xenopsyllus <xenopsyllus_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:27:17 -0000

Greetings all,

My gaming group decided to pull out Epic after a long hiatus and dragged me straight in to
it. While we're all veteran gamers, the group's a little rusty and I'm completely new to this
game. I had my first game last week (4000 pts; my Eldar vs his SM).

Here's the questions we came across during the game and couldn't immediately answer:

1. Does the Avatar move 15cm or 30cm? His special rules state he moves 15cm, but the
Command rule states that all his movements are doubled.

2. Can non-close combat vehicles charge infantry? Other vehicles? For example, could a
Falcon charge a Rhino?

3. Do units with attached vehicles (a SM tac squad, for example) need to maintain coherency
with their vehicles or just the infantry with infantry and vehicles with vehicles? For example, a
unit of Assault Marines is mounted in Rhinos. The unit is given the charge order. The Rhinos
move forward and the Assault Marines disembark. Are the Assault Marines forbidden from
charging an enemy if it would take them more than 6cm from their Rhinos?

4. Does Inspiration (+1 to command checks) interact with Coercion (Farseer power), and, if
so, how?

5. For purposes of Purge Psyker (Librarian power), how powerful are Farseers and Warlock
Titans?

Thanks,

Nick