Re: [NetEpic ML] Newcomer with plenty of questions

From: Lorillard Pierre-Alain <kelt2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:40:33 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ed Raith" <ewraith@...> wrote:

> It's interesting how people from different parts of the country
enjoy the same game but in different ways. My next game of Netepic
will be "maintain coherency" time. It's been a while since I played
that way, so it will be interesting.
> Ed

Speaking of different parts of the country, now this is someone from a
different country speaking!

As far as our group is concerned, (and eversince we started playing in
1992) there never was any question : transports AND infantry from the
same unit MUST maintain coherency and that's the end of it... Rhinos
are nothing like bikes nor LS. But we didn't tried to hide them once
they had unloaded the marines, and instead threw them at the Enemy...
That's how I killed an Eldar Avatar, once...

Darkvernon, French blasphemator. All hail Nurgle, God of Pestilence!