Re: Space Marines final version

From: snoop77 <patrickginet_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 01:07:48 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Andrea Langhi" <crystalmir@...> wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> I noticed that the Space Marines list is still dated back to 2005
while many
> others are already upgraded to 2007.
>
> Is it because the list is now being worked on, or I can assume the
Marines
> list is as definitive as the Squat, Orks other 2007 ones?
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrea

Hello,

I currently play a lot Space Marine list cause i'm painting a blood
angel chapter :)

I also noticed some incoherencies between Adeptus Astartes (AA)/
Adeptus Militaris (AM) Cost And Statistic :

AA Imperial Bike Stats differs with AM
AA Vindicator Cost differs with AM Vindicator Company & Squadron

Concerning Unit Statistic:
Could someone can explain me why Marine Bike/Eldar Motojets don't have
Point Defense like Squat Guild Biker/Imperial Bike ?

Concerning Unit Cost:
Maybe Attack Bike Squad value should be 200 pts because the standard
Bike seems a little weak comparing to them.

My 2 cents
Patrick