Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaosorc Superstore

From: Nick <xenopsyllus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:07:43 -0700

I've ordered from ChaosOrc once and will never order from him again.
Several of the items I received didn't match what I had ordered
(different edition than what I ordered and what was pictured on his
website) and a fifth of the order was missing altogether.

He finally refunded my money for the missing items, but I had to file
a PayPal claim against him before he returned the money.

I ordered through his website and not eBay, so I couldn't leave eBay feedback.

Nick