RE: [NetEpic ML] Chaosorc Superstore

From: scott lewis <slyotee_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 05:54:10 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah he has been awsoome till my last 2 orders. He lost one in the mail, then the refund he promised never came & finaly my last order never came. Not a huge problem, except I figured out between the 2 orders I have lost over a $100. It's hard to find places like that to purchase things like epic or man o war. Does anyone no of another place?

Scott Lewis
Art Director
Clockwerk Studios