YOU CAN HELP Lost order

From: focht27 <radagast_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:04:24 -0000

This is a "call to conscience" for all who have order from the
Chaosorc.com store recently. I placed an order last month which was
apparently lost in the mail. Although I DID receive a full refund, I
would prefer to receive the product I ordered. If you mistakenly
received a package with product you did not order, please contact him
and return it. Its hard enough to make a small business work, but
when a loss or theft occurs, it makes it that much more difficult.
He's out the product, the order, and now the cash for my refund - a
triple whammy to his business! If you can return the unordered
product, it would be a great assistance to help keep this guy in
business and continue to make these hard to find gems available for
us. Many Thanks. Your courage and honesty will be truly appreciated.