Who can heed the call -- NetEpic needs you!!

From: Peter Ramos <pramos10_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:17:42 -0500

Hi!

Currently the main person in charge with the production of netepic gold
is tied up with academic responsibilities.

Since I believe its high time this gets done I am putting out the
request for someone to take over the making of the full color rulebooks.

The person interested needs to have some know how on certain publishing
software. Adobe Indesign is preferable, but if the person has/knows
better another type he can convert it to that.

He'll be getting ALL the update/errata rulebooks, picture library and
fluff that has been accumulated for this task. Basically all that is
left is the actual layout of the books. The errata process is virtually
over.

Also note, your getting PAID for your work. While netepic has always
been a free fan driven effort, the magnitude of making a professional
layout, is behind what I would expect from volunteers.

Its a big job and it deserves to be paid for. I'm personally flipping
the bill, no community input in this regard is needed.

Keep in mind this is a serious commitment. Only contact me if you got
the skills and the time, since a time line for the works completion will
be made.

All those interested contact me at: pramos10_at_....

Any alternate thoughts or methods to do this are welcome as well.

Post your thoughts.

Peter