Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2133

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:18:41 +1000

You can easily play a viable Squat force using only GW minis. Everything
from SM2 days is still there. I have a Squat army that hits 8K with only
GW stuff. The neat thing is you can add lots of new things using GW
minis, or someone elses.....like tanks, APCs and new Preatorians.

View All Topics | Create New Topic
Messages
1a.
Hello Everyone!
Posted by: "rixxb" phil_at_... rixxb
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:23 pm (PDT)
I am a long time GW gamer, but not many people here to play with.

I sold a lot of my collection, but kept a few things epic, mainly
squats and orcs.

I am not interested in playing orcs, but I would be interested in
swapping the orcs for more squats, or possibly swapping them all for
imperial guard.

How hard is it to play a squat force nowadays? I have tons of squat
stuff.

How hard is it to play using only GW squat minis?

Thanks,!

Phil

Unsubscribe