Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2137

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:49:45 +1000

There are no rules for them. One of the TacComm members makes super
proxies for the Macharius, but I've only bought his Decimator proxy. I
figure the Imperials already have plenty of tank options already, but
there's nothing stopping you drafting up some rules for comment and then
seeing if we can slot them into the Militaris book before it goes Gold.

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
08/04/2008 06:56 PM
Please respond to
"No Reply"<notify-dg-netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2137

NetEpic Mailing List
Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
1.
Imperial Malcador and Macharius Tanks? From: turiddu505
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Message
1.
Imperial Malcador and Macharius Tanks?
Posted by: "turiddu505" turiddu505_at_... turiddu505
Mon Apr 7, 2008 9:29 am (PDT)
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there are any stats/costs
available for the Imperial Malcador and Macharius tanks?

Here are some links about these tanks (they are from FW)

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/malcbc.htm
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/malcadorprev.htm
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/machvanq.htm

Back to top
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity
 2
New Members
 1
New Files
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News
Get it all here
Breaking news to
entertainment news
Share Photos
Put your favorite
photos and
more online.
Dog Zone
on Yahoo! Groups
Join a Group
all about dogs.
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
to Traditional