[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: General questions

From: Bernasconi Davide <Bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:29:57 +0100

> > Sorry, but we are using Incoming 3 rules.
> > So 1 det of hydra = 6 FP = 4+ to
> > hit Vs an unlimited nummber of enemy aircraft BUT with only -1 save
mod. Is
> > it really usefull against thundereagle (for example) with their 1+
armor?

> Maybe could be, anyway you cannot think to change Army stats just to
> face off one particular situation, maybe some optional rules for
> Incoming.

The point was not to have better stats for hydra, but to have det with fewer
model. 9 hydra is like a cmp of leman russ/predator/..... (maybe we have to
introduce AA cmp??). In any case I'd like to have the same stats (and costs)
with fewer models and nothing more
There no other cases where you must buy so many detachments (and so many
models = so much $$$$) to have a real effect in a battle.
Of course everything is having in mind Incoming 3.

byebye
Davide