Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Gold Update

From: Ed Raith <ewraith_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:13:06 -0400

Boy that sounds wonderful. I cna't wait. Just an idea, what if NetEpic Gold was posted complete on line just as it would be printed. The all of us could look for errors. It might be of some help. BTW do you accept donations, it's a lot ask, all that your've been doing. Also, is there a pic of the final "formation" card look? I'm dying to see it. Well sorta.
Ed