Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Gold Update

From: elrohirtwin <elrohirtwin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:14:32 -0000

I may have been an inactive member (due to the fact that I don't
reside in proximity to anyone in this groups), but me and my
dormmates have had almost a year and a half of enjoying the fruits
of your labor! Yes, I still remember My old Ig Seige Companies
against the new Tau rules... :3 and It's great to hear that NetEpic
will get all the flashy treatment with art and layouting! Hope to
see the product soon! :p

Cheers!
Elrohirtwin

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ed Raith" <ewraith@...> wrote:

> Boy that sounds wonderful. I cna't wait. Just an idea, what if
NetEpic Gold was posted complete on line just as it would be
printed. The all of us could look for errors. It might be of some
help. BTW do you accept donations, it's a lot ask, all that your've
been doing. Also, is there a pic of the final "formation" card
look? I'm dying to see it. Well sorta.