Templates...

From: Adam S. Demeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:29:22 -0000

...just curious, but does anyone have a good set of all the templates?
If so, could someone perhaps scan them and put them in the files
section? I have some...but not one of the ones I need, and I have no
clue whatsoever why I'm missing one of them...regardless, I'd sure love
to get a good scale copy of the one I need...and any others I don't
have, for future use. Thanks in advance to whomever can help with
this...or tell me where on here they are! lol

A.D.