New member-

From: domgarnett <domgarnett_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:36:07 -0000

Hello Net Epic Fans,

Good to see a few people still playing epic based on the best set of
rules! 2nd Edition "Space Marine" was my favourite game of all time.
In fact, even though I'm probably old enough to know better, I would
like to play again.

So what has really changed? Is Net Epic pretty much 2nd edition, plus
extra rules? And is there still a decent core of gamers out there?

I am based in SW England and have a large, fully painted ork army which
sadly hasn't seen a good battle for several years. Question is, where
can I get a game?

Dominic