[NetEpic ML] Adeptus Titanicus/Space Hulk Online Again

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:37:14 -0800

The Adeptus Titanicus and Space Hulk files are online again. Remember to
only bookmark my main page since the pages with the material get killed so
quickly lately it would be sort of redundant.

http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'