[NetEpic ML] GURPS Ogre

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:53:03 -0800

For all you Ogre fans out there be warned! Ogre is coming back!!! Yes that's
right folks!!!! Even have a GURPS sourcebook coming out. Hell, I got a
Pyramid subscription just to see the playtest draft..

Yeah baby, HAVE to love a worldbook where even the "small arms" are tactical
nuclear weapons <DROOL>.

www.sjgames.com

<drool>

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'