Re: [NetEpic ML] Proxies for Tau Army?

From: scott lewis <slyotee_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 06:24:23 -0700 (PDT)

I recently started a tau army as well, I decided to use the old eldar inf as fire warriors and pathfinders.� The helmet on the old troops slopes back� instead of going straight up like the new version of eldar inf.� I add length to the barrel of the gun and it looks good.� Still not sure what to do about broadsides though...not much out there.� Just food for thought though as the old stuff seems to be cheap to get.

Scott Lewis
Art Director
Clockwerk Studios