[NetEpic ML] Re: Oh dear...

From: Gavin Brown <netepic_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:35:14 -0000

Dyslexia seems to be pretty common among wargamers. I'm a member of
several communities and I've never come across so many dyslexic people
elsewhere.

Dyslexics are considerably more likely to "have a natural flair for
one or more of the arts" (so sayeth Wikipedia), so perhaps it's not
surprising that a lot of hobbyists are dyslexic.

G.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "necro433331317" <necro433331317@...>