Re: [NetEpic ML] Ogrethulhu

From: Emmanuel Kanter <emikanter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:43:21 -0300

Joshua Raup wrote:

> Hmmmm. I think it was discussed at one point, but I don;t remember if
> anyone ever came up with anything solid in terms of points and weapons.

Someone in boardgamegeeks said something about regenerating limbs and
devouring infantry, but only ideas...

I searched in the list archives and found only one reference to it, but
really, that was all. No statistics.

Anybody has any ideas? The playtest rules are available at pyramid
magazine (for people who pay for pyramid...), but SJG says they are not
really good. Well, maybe they are right, but maybe not...

EMK