Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2185

From: Emmanuel Kanter <emikanter_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:43:58 -0300

Bruce Scott wrote:

> The NetEpic Ogre rules are broken anyway. You'd need to fix up the
> basic rules before you could even consider the Ogrethulu.
>

> Be good if someone did fix them.

What do you think should be done in order to fixthe ogre rules? What, in
your opinion, is most broken in those rules? So, first, let's fix the
rules together, and then let's make an ogethulhu that's both rulewise
cool and lovecraft-in-popular-culture-wise cool.

(sorry about the alcoholic content of this mail. I just got home from a
barbecue. Is this how you spell it?)

Emmanuel