Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2185

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:05:57 -0600

The first question to ask is ... which rules are you looking at?

There are the ones found here:

under the file: 12A_Ogre_Army_Book_v5.pdf

That I think aren't very good...

Then there's the ones found here:

Under the Heathen Army book(s) (there's a version 1 and version 3).

I think these are much better (but I would ... since I wrote a lot of
it). They still need cost totals for most of the units.

Daryl