[NetEpic ML] Let the revision begin (again), Part II

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:43:59 -0600

Hi!

Well its time to light this candle and fix net epic nice and good. To refresh everyone on the last vote and its results here they are again.

Here are the preliminary results on the revision voting:

Issue #1 Infantry saves
They overwhelming majority said a big "no". Leave as is.

Issue #2 Titans
The majority by far wants a change, BUT (and a big one). The changes should be limited to making abetter shield/repair rules and maybe slightly better saves in some titans. This includes re-evaluating all titans weapons and cost.

Issue #3 Close combat
This is a close one barely making the 2/3 majority to pass. The charges mainly concern how vehicles fight close combat

Extra issues

The proposed simpler flyer rules I posted a while back so please vote

Yes, include and substitute current rules

OR

No, something else is needed (or leave the same.

Once these are settled we are going through the rules one by one. step by step through everything to change and delete as we see fit.

Let your opinion be heard.

Peter