Fw: Your Message to netepic

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:18:08 +1000

PD acts just like an independant weapon system. Each die can be
independently allocated, yes.

PD can target anything it likes. Given its tiny range it is most useful
for shooting things that charged or were charged by the unit more often
than not, but can be useful in other circumstances....when units are 15cm
or less away :-)

1) Hmm, I'd say the Marines were too shaken up to depart, but you could
probably just D6 this one any time it happens (e.g. 1-3 they're stuck, 4-6
they can get out).
2) I'd say no to affecting things inside a bunker.

Units using Barrage weapons (those that combine...listed with an _at_) cannot
engage units that have charged them with the barrage weapon. However, if
there are say three vehicles in a battery and only one is engaged the
other two can still fire at a target with a reduced BP total. (where does
it appear to contradict this in the rules?)