A couple of questions / Net-Epic Player list

From: <wotan_1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:48:46 +0100

Hello,

Two points fom my side:

==============================

Just a question about the questions:

When did Wave-Serpents turn out to be skimmers?

This was never part of the unit description (even nowadays) – nor where
there in the original Renegades rule set (though they are Eldar ;-) as far
as I know.

So I don�t think they can do pop-up attacks (a wave in the air hitting
fliers?), and how should they be able to clear minefields when hovering
above them?

Even the model does not look like “hovering” (the old one)

So I think they can�t move over bunkers ect. and the “skimmer” ability in
the unit summary should be removed.

I can collect the data for a Player list in Germany/Austria/Switzerland.

Please send your E-Mail, nick, county and City to me [Optional: Army]. All
participants will receive a complete list with all entries…

Regards

Sascha