epic forces for sale in the UK or abroad?

From: Chris Birch <chris_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:55:18 -0000

Hey gang I'm just getting in to epic / net epic - have downloaded the rules,
picked up a few odds on ebay but has anyone got some forces and maybe
scenery they'd like to pass on to a new commander for a few credits? Any
options would be welcome no matter how bitty . I'm in the UK so probably UK
based people easier for postal costs but US isn't as bad as you think.

Any reccomendations for good sci-fi/epic style scenery online?

Cheers

chris