Re: Storage of epic infantry

From: Gavin Brown <netepic_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:55:23 -0000

> I am trying to get my place tidy to stop the wife getting mad at the
> miniatures spread all over our apartment.
>
> Does anyone have any good tips for storing the infantry stands?
> Obviously I could put them in standard figure cases but it seems like
> their must be a better solution?
>
> any help would be much appreciated!

I have a few of these which work very well for me:

http://www.stanleytools.com/default.asp?TYPE=CATEGORY&CATEGORY=ZAG+ORGANIZERS

They have compartments of different sizes which are good for
detachments, companies etc. Plus they're compact, stackable and easy
to transport. You can pad them with tissue paper or foam to protect
fragile miniatures.