Re: Tyranid questions

From: necro433331317 <necro433331317_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:20:23 -0000

form my exprance with nids

1. yes have mind tests are made exactley the smae way ad morale tests

2. never seen it but if you find it post a link it sounds fun

3. Razorfex's are the larger carnifexies made for the orignal reliese
of nids for epic in 1996 see my photos of my nids and you can see them
hive fleet axos super heavy / knights section they are the same size
as the hive queen seen in the Synapse Creatures, Scythed Hierodule's
are made by getting a box of gaunts form gw and converting them with
scythes as arms I am working on them atm and when I am done I will
post them to my photos as to the rest my best suggestion is to look at
what they are in 40k and see what epic scale models you can get that
look right ish