Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2211

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:22:58 +1000

1. Unless I'm missing something, the mechanics of Hive Mind tests
aren't explained. Are Hive Mind tests performed using a d6 just like
Morale tests?

- Yup.

2. "Alternatively, look for Druggo's version of NetEpic – it contains
an extensive Genestealer Cult army list." I haven't been able to find
this on the net or the Yahoo group site. Does anyone still have this?

- I haven't seen that in years. I have a Cultist list floating around
somewhere, but it is basically a modified PDF army so might not suit your
purposes.

3. Any suggestions for the following models would be very helpful:
Brooder, Raveners, Razorfex, Ripper Swarms, Scythed Hierodule, Zoats.

Brooder - I think this was meant to be what to use the Mk1 Biovore for
(assuming you are using the Mk2 version as Biovores)
Raveners - Most people seem to use 40K Rippers. There are pics of a cool
conversion floating around somewhere but IIRC you have to sacrifice 1
Termagant and 1 Hormagaunt to get one Ravener.
Razorfex - Mk1 Carnifex (assuming you are using the Mk2s as Carnifexes)
Ripper Swarms - Old Nurgling bases, Warmaster Rat Swarms, or a base with
some Greenstuff squiggles on it.
Scythed Hierodule - Most seem to make a conversion from 40K Tyranid
parts...Hormagaunt body and claws with Term legs. There's one pictured in
the current Epic painting competition on Tactical Command site. One
clever person on TacComms made some neat proxies in resin.
Zoat - Irregular 6mm Centaurs, Baccus superceded Centaur line, and perhaps
upcoming EW Tarragin figures all work. You could also kitbash using a
Roughrider and a Tyranid Warrior.

Hope that helps.