Re: epic figures

From: asdemeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:03:16 -0000

I'm not even sure I have the power to ban. lol Nah...it's funny. Truth is, I'll still make that deal. lol I'm not sure what a "Goy" is, but I assume it's some sort of sex slave thing or something. At this point, if I could trade sex slaves around for money, and get away with it, I might...my wife and I have a baby coming around the end of March, and they're not cheap! lol

As for the posting part, I don't know who posts where, but I too am laid off, since May 1st now. So your post really spoke directly to me from start to finish! lol It's hard to tell why people do or don't post, but as the guy who filters the people who join, I can say that the membership is still slowly growing all the time. I'm the moderator of several gaming groups - 4, I think it is - and get at least a couple of requests per week over the 4 groups. I tell people about it when I meet them around our gaming store here...but I don't go there a lot, and only a very few have played Epic at all.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth. I guess the main thing is that while I don't always post something, I do read what's posted...and maybe a lot of others do the same.

A.D.