Fan-Made Sculpts-> Tactical Command?

From: \ <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:28:16 -0000

I have just discovered a Forum
(that, based on UserNames, is likely old news to most here)
which features some exquisite new vehicles that were sculpted and cast
by Fans (as opposed to GW or Forge World)-

In particulair:
Otterman and his "Engine of Antiquity"
http://tinyurl.com/mw6t8e
and Apocolocyntosis and his Copper Arachanid:
http://tinyurl.com/nvpx8o

( I am sure that there are more artists and sculpts unknown to me,
 but those are the only two I have found so far...)

Needless to say: I'm quite blown away,
and would like to contact these folks
in order to see if it is at all possible to acquire
some of these wonderful toys-

Unfortunately: Tactical Commands moderator is either absent or missing,
and I haven't been able to get approval as a member as of yet-
This means it is impossible for me to PM these folks-

Questions:

Does anyone know of a way to contact these two sculptors?

Does anyone know of any -other-
"Fan Made" vehicles that may still be available for sale/trade?
(or even if not for the publics consumption:
Just inspirational photos of such-like) ?
{Although, to be honest:I am looking to find some
pre-made to expand my collection;
sculpting is not my long suit...}

Does anyone know anything about Tactical Command?

Any Info appreciated!!!
Thanks!!