Re: Fan-Made Sculpts-> Tactical Command?

From: cybersammael <cybersammael_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:29:35 -0000

I am vaguely aware of the forum!

I apologise for the delay in getting your account approved. We have been significantly hit by spammers in the last week or so, (around 15-20 each day) and I have been frantically deleting accounts which appear strange or leaving them idle to see if a real person exists behind the member name.

I am afraid that it looks like I accidently deleted your sign up, but if you re-register then I will make sure to get you approved as quickly as I can.

I am happy to answer any questions on TacCom.

All the best, and welcome.

Iain/CyberShadow
www.tacticalwargames.net
www.epic40k.co.uk