Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic stats for Nurgle Blight Drones...?

From: Anders Duzaine Hansen <duz.holger_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:51:42 +0200

I alwaise thougth about the slime thing and had a House rule but it
has never been tested. Basicly thought a rectangular 2or3 by 10 cm
slime template draged behind the Unit to iludate the curosive slime
trail left behaind by any nugle (demon posesed) unit and nearly the
same rule but a hit on 4 and no (or maybe a -1) tsm but Will damege
any unit inclusive titans that crose the template.
  Will make my home made template avaibel throught my site

Send via my iPhone