[NetEpic ML] Re: NetEpic stats for Nurgle Blight Drones...?

From: Volstagg <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:01:32 -0000

So, the initial suggestions & feedback seem to point towards a unit
somewhere between a Bike and a Landspeeder in ability,
possibly slower moving, with a better save & better CC
and no new mechanics, please!

Is that about right?

I will advocate for a support card of Five (rather than three)
and stats in line with the Khorne Jugger, Tzeentch Disc, & Slaanesh Beast....

I am somewhat handicapped, as I have no way to compare
what Forge World's 40K version is like in current functionally;
I don't play 4th ed (or is it 5th now?)
Has anyone got the Rules for these puppies that can extrapolate comparative abilities...?

I'm also interested in what the current canon says about their origin, "fluff-wise";
Honestly; To me, they appear to be no more nor less than Beasts of Gnurgle
that somebody grafted armour onto, kinda like a Khorne Juggernaught...
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/bdrotate.htm
http://tinyurl.com/yk9ezao
http://tinyurl.com/ydoz77q

{Quote:
Full rules for the Blight Drone can be found in our forthcoming book Imperial Armour Volume Seven, the Siege of Vraks Part Three
:/Quote}