[NetEpic ML] Project Update: Codex Titanicus Online

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 05:49:07 -0800

Did I say Codex Titanicus would be done next week? Well the formatting is
already done and I might be able to finish it tomorrow! :)

I'm looking at also doing a Hull Data chart collection and generating some
new Titan and Campaign Rosters for the three armies.

I seem to remember Weasel pointing out something was screwed up with the
Unit Reference Charts..

If anyone has noticed ANY problems with the Adeptus Online material please
let me know so I can correct it ASAP. This includes spelling errors.

I hope to incorporate all of the known errata for the game and go through
the other two books looking for errors before uploading Codex Titanicus.

The color sections from CT will be in a separate file. As will the color
parts of the other two books.

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'